Tussin DM Adult by Western Family Foods, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-385
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with the dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL= milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store betwen 20-25ºC(68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red 40, flavor, glucose, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Call 1-503-639-6300 Monday-Friday 8AM-4PM PST
COUGH SUPPRESSANT (DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr)
COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION
For Ages 12 & Over
FL OZ (mL)
COMPARE TO ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD COUGH + CHEST CONGESTION DM active ingredients*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Peak Cold Cough and Chest Congestion DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Proudly Distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc
P.O. Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 USA
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|