MedActive Oral Relief by Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 29.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Integrate Oral Care, LLC.
NDC Code: 49741-1019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 6% (prediluted)
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
If an excessive amount of spray is accidentally swwallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 2 years or age and older: Hold bottle upright. Gently press down on spray and apply directly to affected areas in the mouth, approximately 3-4 times per application. Do not rinse out.
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at room temperature. Safe to swallow.
- Do not use if safety sleeve or label is damaged prior to first use. Do not push down on spray rapidly or excessively, as it may cause blockage.
- You may experience a slight, temporary tingle sensation upon initial use; this is normal and cuases no harm.
dimethicone, EDTA, flavor (includes Spilanthes Extract), poloxamer 407, potassium sorbate, sodium saccharin, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
Questions or comments?
Call toll-free 1-866-887-4867 or visit www.integrateoralcare.com
|MEDACTIVE ORAL RELIEF
|Labeler - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
|Registrant - Integrate Oral Care, LLC. (063540457)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.