MOUNTAIN HERB SUGAR FREE WITH STEVIA COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.8mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-185
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
Menthol, 4.8 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious,
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- protect from heat and moisture
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Exchange information: 2 Drops - FREE Exchange
7 Drops = 1 Fruit
Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Diabetes
©2008 American Diabetes Association, American Dietetic Association.
color (caramel), extract of a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), isomalt, natural flavor, rebaudioside a, sorbitol
|MOUNTAIN HERB SUGAR FREE WITH STEVIA COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|