Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 12, 2018.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Sodium chloride 5%.............................Hypertonicity agent
- temporarily relief of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
- store upright at 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hypromellose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide, purified water
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Made in Korea
sodium chloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|