Rugby Eye Irrigating by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: WATER 99.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1083
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Purified water (99.05%).................................Eyewash
washes the eye to help relieve
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
- you have open wounds in or near the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swalloed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by placing pressure on the bottle
When using an eye cup
- rinse the cup with clean water immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cup
- fill the cup half full and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to ensure thorough bathing with the wash or lotion
- rinse the cup with clean water after each use
- store at 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and sorbic acid
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
© Rugby Laboratories
Made in Korea
|RUGBY EYE IRRIGATING
purified water solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.