Medi-First Plus Burn Cream by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5g in 100g, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100g
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-937
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
Firt aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
- minor burns
- insect bites
- minor skin irritation
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- condition gets worse
- condition clears up and recurs within a few days
- condition persists for more than 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 3 to 4 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 12 years:
- consult a doctor
- store in a cool, dry area
- 59° to 79° F (15° to 25° C)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any open or torn packets
buttylated hydroxytoluene, cetomacrogol, cetostearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerine, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, methylcellulose, purified water, sodium EDTA, sodium methylparaben, sodium propylparaben
|MEDI-FIRST PLUS BURN CREAM
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.