Lidocaine by County Line Pharamceuticals
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Lidocaine 50mg in 1g
Labeler: County Line Pharamceuticals
NDC Code: 43199-054
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Helps relieve pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
benzyl alcohol, carbomer, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, vitamin E acetate.
|Labeler - County Line Pharamceuticals (015585278)|
|Ei LLC||105803274||manufacture(43199-054), analysis(43199-054)|
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 159 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more