Rugby Artificial Tears by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 10, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1084
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4%...................................................Lubricant
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- keep tightly closed
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, edetate disodium hydrate, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, purified water, sodium chloride
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
Made in Korea
|RUGBY ARTIFICIAL TEARS
polyvinyl alcohol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (079246066)|