SENNA by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7923
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
• relieves occasional constipation (Irregularity)
• Generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
• laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• stomach pain
• noticed a sudden change in bowel movements that continues over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
• If you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed maximum dosage) or decrease dose until you are comfortable
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children over 12 years||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
• each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg, sodium 2 mg. VERY LOW SODIUM
• TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF THE IMPRINTED FOIL SEAL OVER THE MOUTH OF THE BOTTLE IS CUT, TORN, BROKEN OR MISSING
• store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
Distributed by MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
M-14 Rev. 03/15
senna tablet, coated
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-7923), REPACK(0615-7923)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.