The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Magnesium Oxide 400mg
Labeler: Virtus Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 69543-217
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium Oxide 400 mg (241.3 mg Elemental Magnesium)
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach
- you have kidney disease
- you are taking a prescription drug (antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs)
- you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not take more than 2 tablets in a 24 hour period.
- May have a laxative effect.
Keep out of reach of children.
- take one or two antacid tablets daily. Do not exceed two tablets unless directed by a physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
- Tamper evident, do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, and Stearic Acid.
Call Virtus at 1-888-848-3593 M-F, 8:30 - 5 EST or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
magnesium oxide tablet
|Labeler - Virtus Pharmaceuticals (079659493)|