Povidone Iodine by Jiangsu Province JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. ,Ltd.
Medically reviewed on September 11, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Jiangsu Province JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. ,Ltd.
NDC Code: 34645-1029
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone lodine USP 10% W/V (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery.
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body use as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds animal bites serious burns.
if the condition persists or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
For preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- clean the affected area
- remove swab by stick
- apply to the operative site prior to surgery.
For use as a first aid antiseptic
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first.
store at room temperature: 15°－30°C(59°-86°F)
citric acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, nonylphenol ethoxylate, glycerin
povidone iodine swab
|Labeler - Jiangsu Province JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. ,Ltd. (530968767)|
|Registrant - Jiangsu Province JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. ,Ltd. (530968767)|
|Jiangsu Province JianErKang Medical Dressing Co. ,Ltd.||530968767||manufacture(34645-1029)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.