Good Neighbor Pharmacy Itch Relief Extra Strength
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100g, Zinc Acetate 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
NDC Code: 46122-114
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Diphenhydramine HCI 2.0%
- Zinc Acetate 0.1%
- Topical analgesic
- Skin protectant
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: • insect bites • minor
burns • sunburn • minor cuts • scrapes • minor skin irritations • rashes due to poison
ivy, oak and sumac • dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
on large areas of the body • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
• keep out of eyes • use only as directed.
• do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF.
• on chicken pox • on measles
• condition worsens • symptoms last more than 7 days
• symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
• shake well • adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily • children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor • to apply to face, spray into palm of hand and gently apply
Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PVP, Tromethamine, Water.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner and
distributor of the Benadryl® trademark.
Distributed By AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us at www.goodneighborpharmacy.com
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY ITCH RELIEF
diphenhydramine, zinc acetate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906)|
|Product Quest Mfg, LLC||927768135||manufacture(46122-114), label(46122-114)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.