Hillyard E2 Food Industry Foaming
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13g in 100mL
Labeler: Hillyard GMP
NDC Code: 76402-419
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For External Use Only
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand.
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Rinse with water until all cleaner is removed from hands.
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin).
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Dihydroxyethyl Cocamine Oxide, Glycereth-17 Cocoate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
E2 Food Industry
Place cartridge into dispenser, label facing back, and gently push pump into receiver until it clicks into place.
To remove the cartridge and pump, rotate the green ring clockwise and pull the pump out.
PO Box 909,
St. Joseph, MO
NET CONTENTS 42.3 FL. OZ. 1.25L
|HILLYARD E2 FOOD INDUSTRY FOAMING
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Hillyard GMP (969081483)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.