Medically reviewed on June 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHOLINE SALICYLATE 870mg in 57mL, CAFFEINE 65mg in 57mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(per 57 mL)
Caffeine 65 mg
Choline Salicylate (NSAID*)
*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
Pain reliever / fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches anc pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle aches
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Salicylates (NSAIDs) may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you ever had an allergic reaction to salicylates (including aspirin) or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn, upset stomach, stomach pain, or ulcers
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- symptoms do not improve
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use salicylates (NSAIDs) during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 (57 mL) bottle every 6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 4 (57 mL) bottles in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each dose contains 27 mg of sodium
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidy
- tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
Artificial Flavor, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Maltitol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sorbitol
NDC # 58809-123-60
ONE SHOT PAIN RELIEF
TWIST TO OPEN
Do not use if neckband is broken or missing
NDC # 58809-123-60
CHOLINE SALICYLATE 870mg (NSAID) - Pain Reliver / Fever Reducer
CAFFEINE 65mg - Pain Reliever Aid
Vanish Pain With One Shot
Stops Pain Up to 6 Hours
- Muscle Aches
- Minor Arthritis Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
Works Liquid Fast!
Great Tasting Strawberry Flavor!
NET WT: 1.93 OZ. (57ML)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 (57mL) bottle every 6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 4 (57mL) bottles in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
choline salicylate, caffeine liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|
|Woodfield Pharmaceutical, LLC||079398730||manufacture(58809-123)|