Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 10, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CHOLINE SALICYLATE 870mg in 57mL, CAFFEINE 65mg in 57mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 58809-123
(per 57 mL)
Caffeine 65 mg
Choline Salicylate (NSAID*)
*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
Pain reliever / fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches anc pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle aches
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Salicylates (NSAIDs) may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you ever had an allergic reaction to salicylates (including aspirin) or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn, upset stomach, stomach pain, or ulcers
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- symptoms do not improve
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use salicylates (NSAIDs) during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 (57 mL) bottle every 6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 4 (57 mL) bottles in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each dose contains 27 mg of sodium
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidy
- tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
Artificial Flavor, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Maltitol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sorbitol
NDC # 58809-123-60
ONE SHOT PAIN RELIEF
TWIST TO OPEN
Do not use if neckband is broken or missing
NDC # 58809-123-60
CHOLINE SALICYLATE 870mg (NSAID) - Pain Reliver / Fever Reducer
CAFFEINE 65mg - Pain Reliever Aid
Vanish Pain With One Shot
Stops Pain Up to 6 Hours
- Muscle Aches
- Minor Arthritis Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
Works Liquid Fast!
Great Tasting Strawberry Flavor!
NET WT: 1.93 OZ. (57ML)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 (57mL) bottle every 6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 4 (57mL) bottles in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
choline salicylate, caffeine liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (793000860)|
|Woodfield Pharmaceutical, LLC||079398730||manufacture(58809-123)|