Hand Sanitizer by Simoniz USA, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Simoniz USA, Inc.
NDC Code: 63900-130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Kills 99.999% of most Germs Without Water
250 mL - (8.45 fl oz)
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
When using this product
- Do not use in or near eyes
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Dispense a small amount of gel into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together until dry
- Store in a cool dry place below 104°F
DEA-C8-18 perfluoroalkylethyl phosphate, Glycereth-2 cocoate, Water, Denatoniom Benzoate, Tert-Butyl Alcohol
Contact Simoniz Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST at 1-800-227-5536
Bolton, CT 06043
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Simoniz USA, Inc. (058510272)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 3, 2018