70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol by Kroger CO
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger CO
NDC Code: 30142-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
Helps prevent the risk of infection in:
- Minor cuts
For external use only
Flammable keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution- do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
DISTRIBUTED BY THE kROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
- First Aid Antiseptic
- For Rubbing and Massaging
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others;
Product will squirt when squeezed.
WARNING FLAMMABLE: Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful
16 FL OZ (1PT) 473mL
|70% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl rubbing alcohol solution
|Labeler - Kroger CO (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.