Cough Relief Long Acting by AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385
NDC Code: 24385-262
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
do not use more than directed
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take recommended dosage or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours,|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||5 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, edetate disodium, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
For Ages 6 & Over
6-8 Hour Relief
FL OZ (mL)
Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever
Dosing Cup Included
Distributed by AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrrok, PA 19087
Questions or Concerns?
Visit us at www.mygnp.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385 (007914906)|