UltraCare Alcohol Free Fresh Mint
Medically reviewed on August 27, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ranir LLC
NDC Code: 66923-235
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
• Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
• Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
• Do not swallow the rinse.
• Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
• Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Close cap fully after use, until the cap is felt to “click”, to reengage the child resistant cap.
Store at room temperature. Cold temperature may temporarily cloud this product.
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, phosphoric acid, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, disodium phosphate, sucralose, eucalyptol, sodium benzoate, thymol, methyl salicylate, flavor, menthol, red 40, blue 1
Demoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Made in Canada
|ULTRACARE ALCOHOL FREE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Ranir LLC (364567615)|