CHILDRENS ALLERGY by Discount Drug Mart
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Diphenhydramine HCL 12.5 mg
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies:
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
- itchy watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the commom cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
- with any other product containing didhenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- if needed, take every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|Children under 4 years of age:||do not use|
|Children 4 to under 6 years of age:||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (12.5 mg to 25 mg)|
- keep carton for full directions for use
- each teaspoonful contains: sodium 10 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- dosage cup provided
Citric acid, D and C Red # 33, FD and C Red # 40, flavor, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at 1-877-798-5944.
* COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN BENADRYL® ALLERGY LIQUID
DISCOUNT drug mart
Itchy Water Eyes,
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributes by Mcneil-PPC, Inc., distributor of Benadryl® Allergy Liquid.
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION , NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE MEDINNA, OHIO 44256
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.