Good Neighbor Pharmacy Therapeutic Blue
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2g in 100g
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation
NDC Code: 24385-225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
pain relieving gel
for the temporary relief of minor aches and
pains of muscles and joints associated with
• simple backache • arthritis • strains
• bruises • sprains
For external use only
• avoid contact with the eyes
• do not bandage tightly
• do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
• do not use with heating pads or other heating devices
• condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more
than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
• adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply
to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
• children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Ammonium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Cupric Sulfate, FD&C Blue No. 1,
Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate,
Sodium Hydroxide, Thymol, Water.
This product is not manufactured by Novartis Consumer
Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Mineral Ice®.
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY THERAPEUTIC BLUE
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (007914906)|
|Product Quest Mfg, LLC||927768135||manufacture(24385-225), label(24385-225)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 23, 2018