Childrens Dibromm Cold and Allergy
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains:sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Cold & Allergy
Brompheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCI Nasal Decongestant
*Compare ti the active ingredients in CHILDREN'S DIMETAPP® COLD & ALLERGY
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy of the nose or throat
For Ages 6 and over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Dosage Cup Provided
Select Brand® Distributors
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
COLD AND ALLERGY
brompheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.