Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 11527-060
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- treats Acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
When using this product, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
For extrernal use only
Do not use
- if you have very sensative skin or are sensative to benzoyl peroxide
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- on broken skin
- over large areas of the body
- apply to affected areas only
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- this product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of theis product may increase dryness or irration of the skin. Only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- This product may cause irratation, charaterized by redness, burning ,itching, peeling or possible swelling.
skin irritation or sensativity develops or becomes severe
- Store at a controlled room temperature 68° - 77°F ( 20°-25°C)
- clean the skin throughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or evey other day
- If going outside , use a sunscreen. Allow benzoyl peroxide t dry then follow directions in the sunscreen labeling. If sensativitiy devleops , discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Aluminium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Glyceral Sterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methyl Paraben, PEG-12, Proylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben and Purified Water
Dr. Sheffield NDC 11527-060-34
Maximum Strength NET WT. 1 oz ( 28g)
10% Benzoyl Peroxide
Acne Treatment Cream
acne treatment cream
|Labeler - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(11527-060)|