Nighttime Cough Relief by Freds Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms
- runny nose and sneezing
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a sodium-restricted diet
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problems
- chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults & children 12 years & over||30 mL every 6 hours|
|children 4 to 11 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- When using DayTime and Nighttime products,carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains; sodium 36 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM PST
Nighttime Cough Relief
Each dose (per 30 mL) of oral solution contains:
30 mg-Dextromethorphan HBr- Cough Suppressant
12.5 mg Doxylamine Succinate- Antihistamine
Sneezing, runny nose
Compare to Vicks® NyQuil® Cough active ingredient*
AGES 12 & OVER
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil® Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Distributed by: fred's Inc
4300 New Getwell Rd, Memphis, TN 38118
|NIGHTTIME COUGH RELIEF
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.