Tussin CF Maximum Strength by Select Brand Dist.
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-412
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20º-25°C (68º-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, trisodium citrate dihydrate, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Tussin Maximum Strength
Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Peak Cold • Non-Drowsy
- Dextromethorphan HBr Cough suppressant
- Guaifenesin Expectorant
- Phenylephrine HCl Nasal decongestant
For ages 12 & over
FL OZ (mL)
Dosage cup provided
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Cold CF
Select Brand ® Distributors
Pine Bluff, AR, 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Robitussin® Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Cold CF.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|