Night-Time Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Discount Drug Mart
NDC Code: 53943-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliver/fever reducer
Keep out of reach of children.
temporarily relieves cold/flu symptoms
- sore throat
- minor aches and pain
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat annd bronchial iritation
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BRAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while usin this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are now taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- a sodium restricted diet
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- do not use more than directed
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- take only as recommended-see Overdose warning
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- if taking Night Time at night and Day Time during the day, limit total to 4 doses per 24 hours.
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (2TBSP) every 6 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 30mL dose cup contains: sodium 45 mg
- store at room temperature
citric acid, FD and C Blue No. 1, FD and C Red No. 40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call weekdays 1-877-798-5944
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL®
Night-Time Multi-Symptom Cold/Flu Relief
Acetaminophen ...... Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBR ....... Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate ........... Antihistamine
12 FL OZ (354 mL)
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor and Gamble owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Nyquil®
IF DISSATISFIED, RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION , NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE MEDINNA, OHIO 44256
MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD/FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Discount Drug Mart (047741335)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.