Proandre by Proandre SL
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 40mg in 1mL
Labeler: Proandre SL
NDC Code: 70028-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Alcohol Denat 68%............ Antibacterial
* Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially may cause disease
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
When using this product
* Avoid contact with face, eyes and broken skin.
If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
and seek medical advice.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* Irritation and redness develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Pump liquid into dry hands, wet thoroughly and rub
into skin until dry.
* Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by an
adult when using this product.
Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine
1(305) 961 1156
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on hands. Avoid
contact with broken skin
alcohol denat aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Proandre SL (463207675)|
|Registrant - Proandre SL (463207675)|