Cold and Flu Relief Nighttime, Multi-Symptom
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc
NDC Code: 55319-660
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- redness or swelling is present
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take mote than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|2 capsules with water every 6 hours
|children 4 to under 12|
years of age
|ask a doctor
|children under 4 years|
|do not use
If taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENTS OF VICKS® NYQUIL®
COLD & FLU LIQUICAPS®*
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr,
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Antihistamine
For Relief of:
Aches, Fever, Sore Throat, Cough, Sneezing, Runny Nose
16 LIQUID CAPS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter &
Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil®
Cold & Flu Liqui Caps® .
DISTRIBUTED BY: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD, MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
Not 100% satisfied? Return package and unused product within
30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
|COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(55319-660)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55319-660)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.