Childrens Pain and Fever by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Aug 20, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-525
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliver/fever reducer
Keep out of reach of children.
- relieves minor aches and pains to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs conntaining acetaminophen
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awway. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL or tsp)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL (1 tsp)|
|36-47||4-5 years||7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)|
|48-59||6-8 years||10 mL (2 tsp)|
|60-71||9-10 years||12.5 mL (2 1/2 tsp)|
|72-95||11 years||15 mL (3 tsp)|
* or use as directed
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, FD and C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to the active ingredient in childrens Tylenol® oral suspension*
Pain and Fever
Pain Reliver / Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen Free
- Asprin Free
For Ages 2 to 11
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
160 mg per 5 mL
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Distributer of Childrens Tylenol® Oral Suspension
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|