Childrens Pain and Fever by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 18, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-525
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliver/fever reducer
Keep out of reach of children.
- relieves minor aches and pains to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maxium daily amount
- with other drugs conntaining acetaminophen
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awway. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL or tsp)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL (1 tsp)|
|36-47||4-5 years||7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)|
|48-59||6-8 years||10 mL (2 tsp)|
|60-71||9-10 years||12.5 mL (2 1/2 tsp)|
|72-95||11 years||15 mL (3 tsp)|
* or use as directed
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, FD and C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Compare to the active ingredient in childrens Tylenol® oral suspension*
Pain and Fever
Pain Reliver / Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
- Ibuprofen Free
- Asprin Free
For Ages 2 to 11
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
160 mg per 5 mL
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Distributer of Childrens Tylenol® Oral Suspension
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
|CHILDRENS PAIN AND FEVER
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|