Childrens Rapid Melts by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 80mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-4470
Acetaminophen 80 mg
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find the right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Tablets|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrose, ethylcellulose, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, povidone, stearic acid, sucralose
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF
CHILDREN'S TYLENOL® MELTAWAYS®*
Children's Rapid Melts
Acetaminophen 80 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
• Ibuprofen Free • Aspirin Free
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol® Meltaways®.
Item # 229930
DISTRIBUTED BY GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
|CHILDRENS RAPID MELTS
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-4470)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-4470)|