Hydrogen Peroxide by TOPCO ASSOCIATES
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: TOPCO ASSOCIATES
NDC Code: 36800-871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First Aid Antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week
deep or pucture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of the product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
QUESTIONS? 1-888-423-0139 email@example.com
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - TOPCO ASSOCIATES (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.