Medically reviewed on August 13, 2018
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE 35g in 100g
Labeler: Nibec Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 47649-1301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
pyrrolidone (k=90), hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, purified water, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodiu hydroxide, l-menthol, potassium nitrate, anhydrous ethanol
whitening of discolored teeth
keep out of reach of the children
1. Gingival and general oral heath should be confirmed before treatment.
2. Brush your teeth before treatment.
3. Follow your dentist’s instructions on how to load gel into your custom whitening tray. Use no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the syringe per tray.
4. Insert whitening tray in the mouth over the teeth. Seat the tray firmly agains the teeth. Remove excess gel with clean finger or soft toothbrush.(Rinse twice; do not swallow rinsed gel.)
5. Unless directed otherwise by your dentist, wear Dr.Whitiss 10% for 8-10 hours or overnight, Dr.Whitiss 15% for 4-6 hours, Dr.Whitiss20% for 2-4 hours, and Dr.Whitiss 35% for 30 minutes.
6. If significant sensitivity occurs, stop treatment and consult dentist.
1) do not use on patient with sensitive to carbamide peroxide
2) do not use on patient with oral infection
3) no to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 18 years old
4) to be used under the supervision of a dentist
5) do not swallow this medication
for dental use only
carbamide peroxide gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Nibec Co., Ltd (687796909)|
|Registrant - Nibec Co., Ltd (687796909)|
|Nibec Co., Ltd||687796909||manufacture(47649-1301)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.