Antacid Extra Strength Assorted Berry
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
NDC Code: 21130-184
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
- presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of the a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300 mg
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
adipic acid, corn starch, crospovidone, dextrose, FD&C Blue 1 lake, FD&C Red 40 lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose, talc
|ANTACID EXTRA STRENGTH ASSORTED BERRY
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Safeway (009137209)|
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more