Stool Softener by Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
NDC Code: 55910-044
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking mineral oil.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using a laxative. These could be sign of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 7mg
- store at 25ºC (77º); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*,polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan,sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call toll free 1-866-4-REXALL
Docusate Sodium, 100mg
- Stimulant-free for gentle, effective relief
TAMPER EVIDENT:DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072 USA
Visit us at: Rexall.com
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.