Glowing White by Onpoint, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Onpoint, Inc
NDC Code: 51143-435
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine HealthyWhite Vibrant inticavity Mouthrinse
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened
Live Better products provide a simple way to look after yourself and your family. All of our products are crafted from high quality ingredents exacting standards.
Live Better is a great way to meet the health needs of our busy lifestyle. Live Better helps you be better
Live Better, for life.
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC.
2 PARAGON DRIVE
MONTVALE, NJ 07465
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrise
- 5 DAYS TO WHITER TEETHY
- BEGINS WORKING ON CONTACT
- HELPS STRENGTHEN TEETH
- KILLS GERMS THAT CAUSE BAD BREATH
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
32 FL OZ (946 mL)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Onpoint, Inc (001367366)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2018