Cough Relief Adult by Select Brand Dist.
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
do not use more than directed
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take recommended dosage or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours,|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||5 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Ages 6 and over
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- Minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Impulse to cough
6-8 Hour Relief
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.