Peptic Relief by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-319
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue my occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing of the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
- use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg, salicylate 102 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF CELLOPHANE UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
- store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, cherry flavor, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, saccharin sodium, stearic acid, talc
the lower price name brand
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Provides relief for:
• Upset Stomach • Indigestion
• Nausea • Heartburn • Diarrhea
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Pepto-Bismol®
30 Chewable Tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF CELLOPHANE UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®.
Select Brand 44-319
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(15127-319)|