Peptic Relief by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-319
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- travelers' diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue my occur.
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing of the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- chew or dissolve in mouth
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours.
- use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg, salicylate 102 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF CELLOPHANE UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
- store in a dry place
calcium carbonate, cherry flavor, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, saccharin sodium, stearic acid, talc
the lower price name brand
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
Provides relief for:
• Upset Stomach • Indigestion
• Nausea • Heartburn • Diarrhea
*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Pepto-Bismol®
30 Chewable Tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF CELLOPHANE UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®.
Select Brand 44-319
bismuth subsalicylate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(15127-319)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(15127-319)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2018