Pain Relief PM by AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
Medically reviewed on March 23, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
NDC Code: 46122-604
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80*, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone K30, pregelatanized starch, purified water*, silicon dioxide*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredienrts
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol® PM active ingredients**
Non habit forming
Pain Relief PM
Acetaminophen 500 mg,
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime Sleep Aid
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed By: AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler - AmerisourceBergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122 (007914906)|