The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 61786-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
pain persists for more than 10 days; fever persists for more than 3 days (unless directed by a doctor); conditions worsen or new symptoms appear; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or nursing, as with any drug, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every six hours while symptoms last. Maximum daily dose is 8 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: Do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and could cause serious health problems
Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, backache, muscular aches, arthritis pain, colds, flu, fever, toothache, premenstrual cramps.
colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
Each tablet contains:
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer-Antihistamine
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if: adult or child 12 years and older takes more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; taking with other drugs containing acetaminophen; adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
GENERIC: ACETAMINOPHEN AND DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
DOSAGE: TABLET, COATED
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 11 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 1
- DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 1
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- MINERAL OIL
- COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
- STARCH, PREGELATINIZED CORN
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- STEARIC ACID
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|