Childrens Dibromm Cold and Cough
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg in 10mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Freds Inc
NDC Code: 55315-313
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mLevery 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
6 + YEARS
COLD & COUGH
BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 2mg
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 10mg
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 5mg
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Itchy Nose or Throat
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
*Compare To Active Ingredients in Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Cough
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS TN, 38118
|CHILDRENS DIBROMM COLD AND COUGH
brompheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.