Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 16, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-546
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and forearms
- dispense product into palm of hand
- scrub hands and forearms for 30 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- for emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061.
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FDC blue 1
Questions? call 866.999.7484
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|