Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 23, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
- in eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands with warm water
- Apply hand soap
- Rub vigorously for 30 seconds
- Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061.
water (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, alcohol, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-75 lanolin, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbasensis leaf juice, FDC yellow 5, red 4, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.