Ionite H by Dharma Research, Inc.
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: STANNOUS FLUORIDE 0.4mg in 100g
Labeler: Dharma Research, Inc.
NDC Code: 53045-270
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous fluoride, 0.4%
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities (caries).
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not swallow.
Supervision of children is required when using this product. Developing teeth of children under six years of age may become permanently discolored if excessive amounts are repeatedly swallowed.
• This is not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before using.
• Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
o Use once per day after brushing teeth thoroughly with toothpaste
o Twist off cap to remove foil seal
o Apply a small amount to a toothbrush and brush thoroughly on all tooth surfaces.
o Allow the gel to remain on your teeth for 1 minute
o Spit out. Do not swallow
o Do not eat, drink, or rinse for at least 30 minutes
• Children under 6: consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at room temperature 59 – 86°F (15 – 30°C)
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
Carbopol, citric acid, flavor, glycerin, sodium hydroxide, water, xylitol
Manufactured by Dharma Research, Inc.
5220 N.W. 72 Avenue, Unit 15
Miami, FL 33166
stannous fluoride gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - Dharma Research, Inc. (078444642)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(53045-270)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 2, 2018