Ionite H by Dharma Research, Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 3, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: STANNOUS FLUORIDE 0.63mg in 100mL
Labeler: Dharma Research, Inc.
NDC Code: 53045-275
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Stannous fluoride, 0.63%
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Do not swallow.
• Do not use before mixing with water
• Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once per day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap and replace with pump
- Rotate spout counter clockwise to extend
- Depress pump until rinse comes to the tip of the pump
- Pump 1/8 fl. oz. into a cup.
- Add water to the line (1 fl. oz.) on cup.
- Mix using bristle end of toothbrush
- Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 min. and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 min. after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 in good rinsing habits to minimize swallowing.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• Children under 6: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at room temperature 59 – 86°F (15 – 30°C).
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate tooth brushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
Edetic acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Saccharin Sodium, Xylitol
Manufactured by Dharma Research, Inc.
5220 N.W. 72 Avenue, Unit 15
Miami, FL 33166
stannous fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Dharma Research, Inc. (078444642)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(53045-275)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.