Australian Gold Defense Zone Anti-dandruff Leave-in Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 2.14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Enterprises, Inc.
NDC Code: 58443-0184
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Locks in Moisture
4 FL OZ (118mL)
Pyrithione Zinc 0.22%
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
- Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thorougly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Shake well.
- Use after shampooing and towel drying hair. Part hair section by section. Apply directly onto the scalp and spread using fingertips. Gently massage into scalp. Leave in.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldisodium Oligosaccharides, Water
Call toll free 1-855-548-4653
|AUSTRALIAN GOLD DEFENSE ZONE
ANTI-DANDRUFF LEAVE-IN TREATMENT
pyrithione zinc lotion
|Labeler - Prime Enterprises, Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant - Prime Enterprises, Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises, Inc.||101946028||label(58443-0184), pack(58443-0184), manufacture(58443-0184), analysis(58443-0184)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.