Family Care Stomach Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 1050mg in 30mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-626
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup) Purpose
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg..........................Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
Reye's syndrome: children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicytate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- symptoms get worse
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- for accurate dosing, use dose cup
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 Tbsp or 240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 10 mg
- salicylate 202 mg
- magnesium 25 mg
- protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104° or 40°C)
- low sodium
FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Red No. 40, hypromelloses, L-menthol, magnesium aluminum silicate, mint essence, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, salicylic acid, sodium saccharin, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, sucrose, xanthan gum
United Exchange Corp.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE STOMACH RELIEF
bismuth subsalicylate liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 31, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.