Family Care Cold and Flu Multi Symptom
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-627
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 15 mL dose cup) Purpose
Acetaminophen 325 mg................................................Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg..................................................cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg.........................................................Nasal decongestant
Uses temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4 (30 mL each) doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- child takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is sever, lasts more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-resitricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
adults & children 12 yrs over: 30 mL (2TBSP) every 4 hours
children 6 to under 12 yrs: 15 mL(1 TBSP) every 4 hours
children 4 to under 6 yrs: ask a doctor
children under 4 yrs: do not use
- each 15 mL dose cup contains: sodium 25 mg
- store at room temperature
citric acid hydrate, D-sorbitol, FD&C Yellow No. 6, glycerin, L-menthol, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE COLD AND FLU MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.