Le Vital Japanese Cherry Blossom
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100g
Labeler: Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50306-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Le Vital ® Signature
japanese cherry blossom
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub until dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants
- For external use only - hands
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor
CAUTION: For external use only. This product was not tested on animals.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, parfum, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tacopheryl acetate
|LE VITAL JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (421252043)|
|Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd.||421252043||manufacture(50306-005)|