Le Vital Japanese Cherry Blossom
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100g
Labeler: Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50306-005
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Le Vital ® Signature
japanese cherry blossom
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub until dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants
- For external use only - hands
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor
CAUTION: For external use only. This product was not tested on animals.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, parfum, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tacopheryl acetate
|LE VITAL JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd. (421252043)|
|Shanghai Lantern Cosmetic Co., Ltd.||421252043||manufacture(50306-005)|