Family Care Multi Symptom Cold
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 21, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-632
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient (in each 10 mL) Purpose
Gextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg.............................Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg......................................................Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCI, USP 10 mg....................................Nasal decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or until 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before us if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
citric acid hydrate, D-sorbitol, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, lemon essence, L-menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate hydrate, sucralose
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE MULTI SYMPTOM COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid