Family Care Cold and Flu Nighttime
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 13, 2020.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-629
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredients (in each 30 mL dose cup) Purpose
Acetaminophen 650 mg....................................................Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg.....................................................Cough suppressant
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg............................................................Antihistamine
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- running nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occurs
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep our of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
adults & children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hrs
children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor
children under 4 yrs: do not use
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: potassium 4 mg
- sodium 33 mg
- store at room temperature
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid hydrate, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C No. 5, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, L-menthol, methylparaben, mint essence, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate hydrate, sodium chloride, sodium saccharin
United Exchange Corp.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE COLD AND FLU NIGHTTIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid