Family Care Cough and Cold
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 40mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 10mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-633
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg............................................Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg....................................................................Expectorant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain brnchial tubes.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or until 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- or a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid hydrate, FD&C red no. 40, fruit mixing essence, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, L-menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate hydrate, sucralose
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE COUGH AND COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018